Friday, August 5, 2011

That amazing feeling when thrifting pays off: Big Time.

There was absolutely no way that I could dream of passing up this "Age of Aquarius" 100% linen masterpiece! I picked up this baby in a thrift store in a small town of 9,000 people. I wonder where it came from? I was drawn to it by the color and print..... I immediately decided that it would become a strapless linen gown for summer. Maybe I'd add a ruched piece in the back for comfort and a visible metal zipper.

But upon further thought and multiple try-ons, I am getting a little sad at the idea of removing those excellent sleeves, no?! I'll for sure need to keep it extra long and wear huge platforms because there is no way I am chopping off that beautiful print along the bottom half!

No comments:

Post a Comment